NasDem Party's Central Leadership nominated the duo Syahrul Munir and …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mason de Largie
댓글 0건 조회 193회 작성일 24-08-14 22:10

본문

Final thought
The organized conference between Megawati Soekarnoputri and Prabowo Subianto is a sign of hope for political consistency in Indonesia. It represents a determination to reserve distinctions for the country's betterment, showcasing the maturation and durability of Indonesia's democracy. As the country and the globe watch, this conference could advertise a brand-new age of political participation, strengthening the material of Indonesian culture and its autonomous organizations.

n"In the Central Java Pilkada, from the responses of 1,688 respondents, Hendrar Prihadi was chosen by 21.4%, and Sudaryono was chosen by 20.1%," said TBRC Executive Director Johanes Romeo in a written statement received, Friday (May 3, 2024)

033799600_1705015211-gibran_3.jpgIt is known that the survey was conducted during the period of June 13-20, 2024. The survey population includes all Indonesian citizens in Central Sulawesi who have the right to vote in the general election, i.e., those who are 17 years old or older, or are already married when the survey was conducted. Sample selection was done using the multistage random sampling method. The survey sample size was 1,200 people. Assuming a simple random sampling method, the sample size of 1,200 respondents has a margin of error (MoE) of ± 2.9% at a 95% confidence level. The sample was proportionally distributed across all districts/cities in Central Sulawesi.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is genuine and open-hearted if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

077320900_1574134640-Ilustrasi_Cek_Fakta_banner_3.jpgMoreover, public reaction has been very notable in response to the news that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming election. As a wife, In the event you loved this post and you would like to receive more info concerning Sistem pengenalan wajah kriminal i implore you to visit our own web-site. Chacha Frederica confirms she will always back Dico's move to compete in the Central Java election, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean region, South Jakarta, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

003013400_1688367563-Infografis_SQ_Ada_204_Juta_Lebih_DPT_di_Pemilu_2024.jpgAgus is the brother of Devid A. Yunanto, the former Personal Assistant (Aspri) to President Joko Widodo, also known as Jokowi. Irawan Agus is said to be aiming to become a candidate for the Regent of Boyolali through the Gerindra in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he intends to run in the Boyolali Pilkada from the Party Gerindra," said R. Junaidi, Secretary of Gerindra Boyolali DPC, as reported in a press release on Monday (10/6/2024). According to him, Agus is currently still employed as a civil servant (PNS) in the Solo City Government, Central Java. Besides, Agus is also known as an entrepreneur in the wood or furniture industry. "Yes, an ASN at Dispora Solo," he mentioned. Rahmad noted that his organization would endorse Agus as a contestant in the 2024 Boyolali Pilkada. He stated that Agus had shown willingness to leave his position as required by Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the Civil State Apparatus. In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) explain that senior madya officials and top pratama officials who plan to run for governor and vice governor, regent and deputy regent, mayor and vice mayor must formally resign from civil service when they become candidates. "It must be done like that (resign from PNS) and he is ready (to resign). After the recommendation, the formal resignation will follow, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the registration schedule," explained Rahmad. Devid was Jokowi's aide since Solo mayoralty Before this, a 14-second video appeared showing Agus Irawan standing tall and giving a salute. The video included the text #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the bottom. Besides Irawan, the Boyolali DPC Gerindra has received two other candidates. They are Jumariyanto, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

Previously, on March 28, 2024, the Archi Research and Strategy survey institute released the results of a public opinion survey on potential gubernatorial candidates for the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections on November 27, 2024

A Reflection of Indonesia's Maturing Freedom
This anticipated meeting shows the maturing of Indonesia's democracy. It shows that the nation's politicians prepare to focus on nationwide rate of interests over celebration national politics, a vital step towards an extra steady and prosperous Indonesia.

Furthermore, Ahmad Ali has an advantage because he is currently the most liked by the residents. He is known by about 70.2% of the residents, with approximately 74.4% having a favorable opinion of him. In other words, around 52.2% of Central Sulawesi residents both know and like Ahmad Ali. The data also shows Rusdy Mastura at 43.6% (60.4% liking him out of 72.2% who know him), Anwar Hafid at 36.3% (72.4% liking him out of 50.2%), Sigit Purnomo Said at 31% (37.4% liking him out of 82.9%), Hidayat Lamakarate at 25% (67.9% liking him out of 36.9%), Ma’mun Amir at 21.9% (68.1% liking him out of 32.1%), and other names with lower percentages.075586800_1703139283-Infografis_SQ_Kesiapan_Muhaimin__Gibran_dan_Mahfud_MD_Jelang_Debat_Cawapres_2024.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.