Lasiono, the Executive Director of Republic Research stated that many …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mariano Arregui…
댓글 0건 조회 203회 작성일 24-08-14 22:40

본문

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He states he can only do his best and let Allah decide the results. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

087849000_1707560027-20240210-Kampanye_Prabowo-Gibran-HER_3.jpg"In the gubernatorial election, there is clearly Mas Emil Elestianto Dardak who has a chance to run again with Bu Khofifah. He is one of the young Nahdliyin cadres who have the opportunity to compete in the Pilkada," said the man known as Lasio, Wednesday (19/6/2024).

PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, gave a positive signal towards this pair. "I continue to build political communication with the NasDem Party, specifically I made a point to visit Mr. Surya Paloh, and alhamdulillah, I was warmly received and got a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on Tuesday.

078884700_1714120901-Infografis_SQ_Ragam_Tanggapan_Nasdem_dan_PKB_Merapat_ke_Prabowo-Gibran.jpg[vidio:VIDEO: Discussion: The Anies-Kaesang Duo and RK Competing in the Jakarta Pilkada, What Are the Chances?](https://www.vidio.com/watch/8231531-wacana-duet-anies-kaesang-dan-rk-bersaing-di-pilkada-jakarta-bagaimana-peluangnya-liputan-6)

008144700_1698642017-WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-30_at_11.36.48.jpeg**Reason PKS Nominates Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) officially endorsed Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman as the governor (cagub) and deputy governor (cawagub) candidates in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu explained the reason for endorsing Anies and Sohibul Iman for the Jakarta gubernatorial election in 2024. Anies Baswedan is considered a figure of a leader who has performed well while leading Jakarta. According to Syaikhu, Anies' performance has made the people of Jakarta happy. "Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan successfully became the governor for the 2017-2022 period with various achievements in various sectors of development, successfully advancing the city and making its residents happy," stated Syaikhu at the Party Leadership School opening ceremony at the Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel, Central Jakarta, on June 25, 2024.

The meeting focused on inflation and the 2024 regional elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, when party leaders meet, they discuss many things. But what we talked about was inflation. We also discussed the Pilkada," Zulhas said reporters in the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta, In the event you loved this short article and you would like to receive details with regards to food poverty concerns i implore you to visit our own webpage. on June 14, 2024. Zulhas mentioned he proposed the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be nominated for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the proposal was agreed upon by the party leaders who attended the meeting. "Yes, I suggested Ridwan Kamil for Jakarta, and everyone agreed," he stated. When asked whether Kaesang would run with Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulhas mentioned that it had not been determined yet. However, he stated that the party leaders required Kaesang to win the Pilkada. "Yes, I believe so. I informed at that time to the President whether Kaesang could. The President said, 'No'. But the parties need him," he said. "Yes, but the parties need him. For what? To win," continued. He thinks that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't have an issue with whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it brings victory. Zulkifli Hasan mentioned that Ridwan Kamil's deputy will be discussed by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) would accept anyone as long as they ensure victory. As long as they secure victory, we will decide together," noted Zulhas.

After going through several processes and judging, assisted by cultural practitioners and the Dompu Department of Culture and Tourism, the judges finally determined the winners of the 2024 Simultaneous Pilkada Mascot and Jingle Competition in Dompu Regency. The Mascot winner was M. Indermawan, while the Jingle creation was won by Muhammad Rafli.

Meanwhile, Sohibul Iman, according to Syaikhu, is a scholar. He mentioned that Sohibul also has an impressive track record in government. "Mr. Sohibul Iman is a technocrat, also a scholar who was once the rector of Paramadina University. He has experience in the legislature as Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives (DPR RI) for the 2013-2014 period and was once the president of PKS for the 2015-2020 period," explained Syaikhu. Syaikhu mentioned that PKS is a cadre party that has a mandate to carry out political cadre regeneration and leadership regeneration. Therefore, he said, in this simultaneous Pilkada 2024, the party will nominate its cadre to run as a regional head candidate. "Especially in the base areas where PKS is the winning party or has a majority of DPRD seats. PKS will strive to nominate its own cadre as a candidate," said Syaikhu.

044777200_1710973221-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo-Gibran_Menang_1_Putaran_Pilpres_2024.jpgSecretary-General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Eddy Soeparno said that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) agreed to support the same candidate in several regions participating in the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections. "We mentioned from the beginning that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition, especially for the DKI Pilkada, we will agree to support a uniform candidate pair, and

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.