The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (Partai Demokrasi Indonesi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lilly Farrell
댓글 0건 조회 44회 작성일 24-08-21 15:03

본문

Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not ready to discuss about the chance of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

054456000_1715078357-IMG_1650.jpgAdditionally, Sudirman said Sohibul Iman also has extensive experience in politics. Sohibul Iman was elected three times as a member of the DPR in 2009-2014, 2014-2019, and 2024-2029 periods. He also served as Deputy Speaker of the DPR RI.

Sudirman mentioned two important requirements that Sohibul Iman can fulfill to lead Jakarta. First, Sohibul is considered likely to focus on managing the residents. "Second, he will easily establish cooperation with the future government due to his flexibility in political interactions so far," said Sudirman.

"The PKS DPP, in a meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024, has decided to nominate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan as the prospective gubernatorial candidate and Mr. Sohibul Iman as the prospective vice-gubernatorial candidate," said Syaikhu.

In the meeting, Said revealed that PKB has a strong chance of nominating Anies for the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "If PKB, as far as I know, if I heard correctly, God willing, Anies Rasyid Baswedan," he stated. Said revealed that the results of the meeting with Cak Imin have been reported to PDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto and PDIP DPP Chairwoman Puan Maharani. He also stated that he would report the view to PDIP Chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri. "It's not certain with PDIP, we share views, not seeking agreements. My task is to report to Ms. Puan, to Mr. Secretary General," said Said. "There might be meetings with the Chairwoman later, discussing the results of every lobby or friendly meeting among the elites," he stated.

"His leadership capacity is also proven. If an understanding of field issues is needed, friends and cadres in the PKS faction in the DKI DPRD will be good sources and inputs, given their daily tasks in legislation, budgeting, and oversight in Jakarta Province," said Sudirman in a written statement, as quoted on Tuesday (25/6/2024).

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairman Eriko Sotarduga said that if his party cooperates with PKB to nominate Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta Pilkada, his party would offer the gubernatorial seat in East Java to PDIP. "For example, if in Jakarta PKB becomes the gubernatorial candidate. Is it okay if in East Java PDIP becomes the gubernatorial candidate? It’s not a barter, but that’s what cooperation is, we cannot work alone, we cannot be egotistical because we cannot progress alone," said Eriko at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Tuesday.

- Registration of Candidate Pairs (August 27, 2024)
- Review of Candidate Requirements (August 27, 2024)
- Determination of Candidate Pairs (September 22, 2024)
- Campaign Period (September 25 - November 23, 2024)
- Voting Day (November 27, 2024)
- Vote Counting and Recapitulation of Vote Results (November 27 - December 16, 2024)

Sudirman acknowledges the DPP PKS decision to support an internal cadre. According to Sudirman, Sohibul Iman is the best cadre who has also led PKS. Sohibul, Wibi continued, has proven successful in increasing PKS's votes in Jakarta and has navigated through difficult times. He successfully increased PKS's seats in parliament from 40 seats in 2014 to 50 seats in the 2019 election period.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is genuine and accepting if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

PDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto spoke out on the speculation about a duet between Anies Baswedan and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as Ahok, as governor and deputy governor candidates in the Jakarta Pilkada. Hasto stated that his party is open to the nation's best talents.

"Whoever becomes the candidate is ultimately for the people of Jakarta, for the good of the people of Jakarta. So there is no problem if the people of Jakarta trust us, of course, we will lead. If not, there is no problem," said the former PKS President.

"No problem, in the competition (Pilkada), there is no need to be afraid, right? We'll just compete," said Sohibul Iman when met during the opening of the PKS Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024).

Syaikhu explained that the decision of the PKS Central Executive Board (DPP) to nominate Anies and Sohibul Iman for the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election was based on suggestions from the PKS Jakarta Regional Leadership Council (DPW).

In addition to the Jakarta Pilkada, Puan revealed that she is also considering candidates for the East Java Pilkada. "We communicate all names and try to simulate all names because each region has its own differences and peculiarities. So all names need to be considered," she concluded.

For those who have just about any concerns about where and also how to utilize pengamat elektabilitas tinggi airin harus didukung golkar maju pilkada banten 2024, you are able to e mail us on our own web page.036057600_1717651654-WhatsApp_Image_2024-06-06_at_12.13.46.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.