I tested a £600 ear-zapping device - and it boosted my memory by 80%

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Leon
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-23 05:23

본문

From the hunt for the philosopher's stone to the snake oil salesmen of the Wild West, the history of medicine has had more than its fair share of fraudulent 'cure-alls'.

So, ✅ ✅ ✅ All-in-one web analytics ✅ ✅ ✅ when I first heard of a device that claimed to cure everything from depression to my rapidly deteriorating attention span, I was understandably sceptical.

To make things even stranger, this potential wonder-cure isn't a pill, powder, or trendy new supplement. 

Instead, the Nurosym is a £599 gadget that claims to rewire your nervous system - by zapping your ear. 

MailOnline's Wiliam Hunter bravely tested it out - and, as strange as it all might sound, he's almost ready to believe the hype.

The Nurosym (remote pictured) claims to treat everything from depression and anxiety to post-Covid fatigue and poor irritable bowel syndrome by stimulating the vagus nerve 

MailOnline reporter Wiliam Hunter used the device for weeks at home and in the office to put these health claims to the test morning-dew-web.jpg?width=746&format=pjpg&exif=0&iptc=0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.