Taking on An Se Young in the Olympic Games 2024 Semi-final, Gregoria M…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Elizbeth
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-06 02:22

본문

091484800_1722295788-Olimpiade_2024_Diserang_Gelombang_Panas-AFP__4_.jpged by Antara, on Tuesday (30/7/2024).
"I'm sorry for causing many people sad. Such a lot of focus, a great deal of energy throughout three years chasing the Olympic aspiration and ending like this is quite disheartening. Possibly I'm just disappointed about not being able to give my top perfo

067482800_1686731984-20230614BL_Indonesia_Open_2023_Jonatan_Christie_2.jpgce in the women's singles semifinals.
Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung bested the Thai representative, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarterfinals in straight sets (25-23 an

040389500_1721729369-Olimpiade_2024_-_Tim_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_2024_2-_Jonatan_Christie__Badminton___Rifda_Irfanaluthfi__Senam___Fathur_Gustafian__Menembak__copy.jpg24 Olympics.

Video news: Indonesia's representatives had to yield to the host country China 0-3 in the 2024 Uber Cup final. Thank you Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti/Ribka Sugiarto, Ester Nur

3 Disciplines with Chances

The Indonesian Team will field 29 athletes in 12 disciplines at the Paris Olympics, including: athletics, weightlifting, cycling, badminton, rowing, judo, shooting, archery, sport cli

Rio needed to participate in the second round, which was an elimination round, to proceed with his journey at the 2024 Olympics after finishing third in his Heat dur

of Monday (29/7/2024) at 23:30 WIB.
Three East Asian nations lead the top three positions in the provisional medal standings at the Paris 2024 Olympics. Japan is in first place, followed by China and Kor

irst round on Sunday (28/7/2024) WIB.
In the second round, on Monday (29/7/2024) WIB, Rio achieved a result that was inferior than his opponent in Heat 3, South African surfing athlete Jordy Smith. The standard-bearer of the Red and White colors in the Tokyo Olympics inauguration was forced to let go of his dr

Upon completion of the match against Ratchanok Intanon, Gregoria admitted that the key to her win this time was competing without burden. She acknowledged that the ma

yan, Jakarta, on Friday (7/6/2024).

Gregoria was knocked out from the 2024 Indonesia Open, suffering a defeat to the sixth seed from China, Wang Zhi Yi, with a score of 8-21, 18-21. Now, she needs to begi

ad never overcome him," he clarified.
"Before the WSL Rio, I was uncertain whether I could defeat him or not. But after I was able to defeating him, eventually that self-assurance grew again. I happened to defeat him in the first

-finals of the 2024 Indonesia Open.

"It was a very disappointing performance, I myself am not pleased. There's also a positive aspect because in the second game, even though I was far behind, I still wanted to push myself. That's an aspect I re

o all the people who cheered for him.
"Conversely, I experience hurt and also numbness. Honestly, I am unable to experience any emotion, I can't tell if I should be sad, mad, or happy," said Rio,

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesian women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, confesses she must get ready and improve many aspects for the 2024 Olympics. She stated her thoughts after her journey stopped in the quarterfinals of the 2024 Indonesia Open, at the GOR

Bola.net, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is the only Indonesian player yet in contention in the knockout phase of the badminton event at the 2024 Olympics. She has newly ear

mpics, but suggested it would be several.
Anindya Bakrie desires the Indonesian Contingent's results at the Paris Olympics to be superior compared to the Tokyo Olympics 2020, where they ranked 55th with one gold

curing a medal at the Paris Olympics.
The Paris 2024 Olympics marks the second time for Rio to represent Indonesia in this global multi-sport competition. He was knocked out in the third round or last 16 of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics after losing by Japanese wave rider Kanoa

ng sorry for causing many people sad.
Via his social media account, on Tuesday, Rio conveyed his jumbled emotions after needing to conclude his effort and go back prematurely from Teahupo'o, Tahiti, located in French Polynesian Islands, the

ne silver medal, and three bronze medals.
Anindya Bakrie recently went to the SCTV Tower in Central Jakarta on Wednesday (17/7/2024) afternoon, where he was received by the President Director of Surya Citra Media (SCM), Sutant

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's surfing athlete, Rio Waida, has apologized for not being able to deliver his finest performance at the 2024 Paris Olympic Games. He also feels numb, and conf

In the upcoming semifinals, Jorji will face An Se-young from South Korea. An Se-young overcame Akane Yamaguchi in the semifinals (15-21, 21-17, and 21-8). Gregoria's match aga

Indonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
In Rio Waida's opinion, practicing with the surf alone can last 4-5 hours. Moreover, the surf in Bali at the moment are not tough enough for Rio Waida. On the other hand, in Tahiti, waves can atta

079005800_1708174844-WhatsApp_Image_2024-02-17_at_6.44.52_PM.jpegIf you loved this article and you would like to acquire extra details relating to school community updates kindly visit our site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.