Unwavering Resolve Drives Rita to Aim for Olympic Gold at Paris 2024: …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dannielle
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-06 08:39

본문

Meanwhile, the Chairman of KONI Bali, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Darmawan, who was questioned separately, expressed pride in the accomplishments of Desak Rita and Rio Waida. At the very least, athletes from Bali can still contribute significantly to Indonesian sports and qualify for the Olympics.

047233200_1714667932-000_34QP3VT.jpgAs she secured a spot for the 2024 Paris Olympics after securing the World title at the World rock climbing championship held in Switzerland in 2023. Her goal is to have the Indonesian national anthem played in Paris. She is trying to put aside her World Record achievement for now.

through a release from NOC Indonesia.
"I think Toma competed far better than me today, it wasn't simple to secure a point from him. I needed to have kept pressuring him as much as possible, particularly in the third game, so that's why I tried t

ling. However, Popov played fiercely.
"I always told myself it's not over yet, so there's still an opportunity on the court. So that's what I tried to think about regarding strategy, how, what I

a, to advance to the following stage.
Rio acknowledges he has prepared himself as best as possible to participate in the 2024 Olympics. Moreover, the Olympic surfing discipline in 2024 will be take place at Teahupo'o, Tahiti, a beach situated 18,000 km from Paris, known for large wave

ne silver medal, and three bronze medals.
Anindya Bakrie recently visited the SCTV Tower in Central Jakarta on Wednesday (17/7/2024) afternoon, where he was welcomed by the President Director of Surya Citra Media (SCM), Sutant

ave already qualified their athletes.
"Weightlifting performance are quite good. Sport climbing, especially in the speed category, also has great potential. We don't have a specific number (for medal targets), b

For Desak Rita, an Olympic gold medal is better than breaking her own record. "Certainly, I want to have the Indonesian national anthem played at the Paris Olympics. The record can wait, the priority is securing a gold medal for Indonesia, God willing," she stated.

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Team Leader of the Indonesian Team for the Paris Olympics 2024, Anindya Bakrie, has commented about the top prize target for the Paris Oly

jepang-u23_ace42d1.jpgt down and upset with the conclusion.
Anthony Sinisuka Ginting departed from the Paris 2024 Olympics after falling to French men's singles player, Toma Junior Popov, in the Group H phase match on Wednesday (31/7/2024). Ginting was defeated in a three-game

093742300_1722356793-20240730_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Archery_-_Men_s_Individual_1_32_Elimination_Round___Chih-Chun_Tan__TPE__7-1_Arif_Dwi_Pangestu__INA__-08.jpgs mastering the waves on a surfboard.
At the age of 14, Rio started his career as a professional surfer. Rio Waida has competed in various world championships and triumphantly brought honor to Indonesia, including winning first place in the Quiksilver Young Guns Surf 2016, winning at the World Surfing League (WSL) Asia 2017, earning a silver medal at Huntington Beach 2

the Head of PRSI or Indonesian Aquatics.
Anindya Bakrie mentioned the Indonesian Team's top achievement at the Olympics, when they won two gold medals from Barcelona in 1992, attributed to Alan Budi

rchery, weightlifting, and athletics.
Anindya Bakrie hopes that the Indonesian contingent can maintain their achievement from the 2020 Olympics. However, he also anticipates for unexpected results and expects Indonesia ca

Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi confirms that she has prepared everything as thoroughly as possible. This includes her mental preparation for competing. "I have prepared everything thoroughly. This includes maintaining my health and making the most of the available time to practice well, as well as calming my heart and mind," she revealed.

but indicated it would be more than one.
Anindya Bakrie hopes for the Indonesian Contingent's results at the Paris Olympics to be better compared to the Tokyo Olympics 2020, where they ranked 55th with one gold

ffering support throughout the match.
"The impact of the audience might have really boosted his motivation even more. Actually, I also had the same enthusiasm but there was a fraction of a percent difference that could aff

She acknowledges not wanting to be complacent, even though she is currently one of the best female rock climbers in the world. She believes that the skill level of rock climbers from other countries should be watched out for. "The qualified countries have their own capabilities, (I'm) trying not to be overconfident and focus on myself at the upcoming Olympics," she disclosed.

Bola.net, Paris - The aspiration of Indonesia's men's singles player, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, to advance to the round of 16 in badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics has ended. He acknowledged f

3 Sports with Chances

The Indonesian Team will send 29 athletes in 12 disciplines at the Paris Olympics, including: athletics, weightlifting, cycling, badminton, rowing, judo, shooting, archery, sport cli

If you have any sort of inquiries pertaining to where and exactly how to make use of basketball program growth, you can contact us at our own web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.