No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Verily, I have be…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Margart
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-10 09:01

본문

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgsyirah

As mentioned earlier, Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra is the Latin transliteration of one of the verses in Surah Al-Insyirah. Surah Al-Insyirah, also known as Surah Asy Syarh or Alam Nasyrah, is one of the short surahs in the Quran comprising 8 verses. This surah belongs to the category of Makki surahs, which means it was revealed to Prophet Muhammad SAW while in

073939700_1598259806-engin-akyurt-2rlleYcpvtI-unsplash.jpgālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgBesides understanding when to do tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

lar celebrations.
Why does this prohibition on the night of one Suro exist? In the book titled Sajen dan Ritual Orang Jawa (2010) by Wahyana Giri, the night of first Suro is a holy night and its m

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

belly of a whale.
When recited earnestly, it is narrated that Allah SWT truly removed his difficulty and gave forgiveness to Prophet Yunus. The following is compiled from various sources, Monday (4/12/2023) about la ilaha illa anta subhanak

SWT's greatness.
Before facing this perilous situation, Prophet Yunus left his stubborn people. They persisted in disregard him and commit shirk against Allah SWT. This indifferent attitude got a direct rebuke from Allah SWT, which is inscribed in His word in Surah Al Anb

Prophet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT rescued Prophet Yunus AS by commanding a whale to swallow him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS realized his mistake and sought forgiveness sincerely. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he beseeched with a prayer of repentance and request for

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

ing supplication.
اللهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

Muslims are encouraged to increase good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Righteous acts performed in the sacred months wi

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS teaches us about the importance of patience, steadfastness in faith, and genuine repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also serves as an example of how Allah SWT is always ready to accept the repentance of His

When to do tahajjud prayer is of course something you need to understand before knowing the procedure for tahajjud prayer. What time to perform tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. When to do tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

Prayer begins with standing straight facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may vary based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

?واه مسلم)
Meaning: "Narrated from Abu Qatadah ra: indeed the Prophet Muhammad saw was once asked about the virtue of fasting on the day of Ashura, then he answered: 'Ashura fasting erases the sins of the past yea

jects of worship.
Followed by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form

If you have any questions regarding exactly where and how to use Early Muslim leadership disputes, you can contact us at our own webpage.090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.