"I want to become the busiest slot machine store in Tohoku (refle…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ul1YhT
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-25 08:02

본문

Good evening.

Welcome to Ajito Kakurezatoyama.

Thank you very much to all the slot players from inside and outside the prefecture who have gathered here today.

First of all, we would like to apologize for the fact that the lottery participation was terminated after 242 people.

This morning, the 207-car parking lot was completely full, and even more cars came, but at that point we expected more than 250 people to participate in the lottery, so we had to quickly terminate the lottery.

We are very sorry to everyone who was turned down.

We have been working hard every month since October last year to become the busiest slot store in Tohoku, but at best we are ranked 6th or 7th in Miyagi Prefecture.

The number of people drawn never even reached 200, and even though I was shouting "Number 1 in Tohoku" and "Cross the Bridge," I never expected so many people to come to a slot machine shop in a rural area with only 250 machines. (-_-;) Even though it was May 5th, I was thinking, "The big players and the best stores will come anyway, right?" I regret that I was not thorough enough as the person in charge. The situation was beyond my expectations, so I responded earlier than usual, but when I think about all the people who had to cancel, I was completely lacking in imagination. However, I would like to thank the cast members who tried their best to respond to such an unexpected situation, the chief who managed the site, and all the slot players who responded smoothly to the guidance of the employees. We have not yet fully recovered to 250 machines, and are operating with a total of 242 machines, but for future lotteries, we will cancel them at the maximum number of machines. Well...

Today is Children's Day.

If you have made it to Tanya Degurechaff with confidence,

you know how to have fun.

Of course, even in a situation that exceeds expectations,

the maintenance was completely impromptu,

but the maintenance is complete.

I don't want to feel guilty about a serious game.

I think it's taboo to say May 5th = GOGO,

but while most halls only have that option,

our store expanded the variety and aimed to be the best in Tohoku.

I'll update the results tomorrow,

and here's information about tomorrow, the 6th.

I looked up what day tomorrow is,

and it's "Rikkaaa."

"Sakura Panda Day."

As someone who's been playing slots a lot lately,

I can only see something different.

Since I turned down many slot players today,

as an apology, I'll hold an "entrance lottery" from 8:30am.

I don't think it will be as busy as today,

but please make sure to secure a parking spot early.

See you next time...

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.